There is a very important Swanley Town Council Meeting on Wednesday 7th February, at 7.30pm, at the Civic Centre, St. Mary’s Road, Swanley BR8 7BU. Members of the public will be able to ask questions at the beginning of the meeting, and there are several key issues that the STC will be asked to address.
There are also key items on the agenda, including an analysis and debate about the future of Swanley Town Centre. A brief summary of the agenda is below.
- To receive Apologies for Absence
- To receive Declarations of Interest
- To approve as correct the Minutes of the Meeting held on Wednesday 10th January 2018
- To receive Minutes of Committees and approve recommendations contained therein 10th January 2018 – Development Control
- COUNCILLOR COMMENTS A reminder from the CEO on the consequences of misinformation
- NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN – REPORT A To approve the list of topics for theme group meetings in support of the Neighbourhood Plan
- A FIVE YEAR PLAN – REPORT B To comment on a Draft 5 year plan drawn up by the CEO and potential projects contained within it.
- 2018 – 2019 MEETING DATES – REPORT C To note and agree the meeting dates planned for 2018 – 2019
- Mayors Communication To receive such communications as the Town Mayor may desire to lay before the Council (Councillors are reminded that no decision making may take place as a result of this item)
- Report from County and District Councillors (Councillors are reminded that no decision making may take place as a result of this item)
- Date of next meeting – Wednesday 7th March 2018
- Forthcoming Meetings – To note the following dates
21st February 2018 – Development Control
21st February 2018 – Policy & Finance
21st February 2018 – Personnel
Residents will find the item on the “consequences of misinformation by the Chief Executive Officer” very interesting and very relevant.
This is going to be a very important meeting and if it is possible for you to attend you are urged to do so.