Swanley & District Labour Party were out in force today, campaigning for a Labour victory. The mood in the campaign office was one of enthusiasm, excitement and hope. Voters really love our manifesto and the tide is turning against the Tories. People are becoming increasingly aware that the Tories plan to privatise the NHS, segregate education, rob the elderly and cut back on vital services.
Labour wants to transform our society. Our key pledges include:
- Making work pay: A real living wage of £10 per hour by 2020.
- Investment in Britain: Labour’s £500bn big deal to upgrade the economy.
- Take back control: Rail, energy, water and Royal Mail in public ownership.
- Jobs and economy first: A Brexit for the many not the few.
- Extend childcare: 30 hours for all 2 to 4 year olds.
- Our children’s futures: Increase schools funding, cut class sizes and free school meals for all primary school children.
- Free education: Scrap tuition fees and college fees.
- End the NHS crisis: Extra funding for our health service.
- Dignity for all: Towards a National Care Service.
- Your community safer: 10,000 extra police officers.
- Decent homes for all: A million new homes to rent or buy.
- Tax guarantee: No VAT, national insurance or income tax rise for 95%.
Labour will build a Britain for the many not the few.
Join us on Saturday for a big push to get the Labour message out to voters. Fill in the contact form below and stand up for the many, not the few.